Hey, lovelies! I have yet to get real all-deep and personal with you guys. Personally, I love when other bloggers go beyond the surface and expose more of themselves. It is nice to know about the blogger beyond just the poised pictures and branded clothes. I realized I have yet to do this, so I thought what better way than to share 10 random facts about me. I encourage all other bloggers to do this too! It’s a fun way to just break the internet barrier. Let’s all be friends, okay? 🙂
1. I have a huge affection towards any type of animal. I am the type of person to go out of my way to cross the street if I see a cute dog just to ask if I can pet it. When I get my own official place, I am definitely going to own a dog and a bunny. My boyfriend also wants a love bird and a chinchilla (or something like that). We’re gonna have a crowded house, haha!
|My family dog, Kono. Such a cutie!|
2. I am currently in college studying international business. Once I graduate, I hope to pursue a career that will let me combine both my business degree and my love for fashion.
3. I was born in Busan, South Korea and was adopted. I came to America when I was 4 months old, so I don’t remember anything about Korea. I definitely want to travel back there one day and maybe try and locate my birth mom? We’ll see!
4. I don’t know Korean, but being fluent was always a goal of mine. In middle school I attempted to teach myself via language guides and internet resources, however it was pretty unsuccessful. Now, I am taking Korean in school and am able to communicate a little! 안녕하세요!
5. I love traveling, although I have not done much of it. In the future, I hope to have the time and resources to travel the world. Learning about cultures is a passion of mine. I watch Anthony Bourdain religiously and wish I could have his job.
6. I am a homebody at heart. I love days where I can just spend my time relaxing at home. Give me a good movie and some junk food and I am set.
7. I have always been a very independent person. I do not need constant interaction with my peers and a lot of times, I prefer being alone. I realize it kind of sounds sad in retrospect, but I am sure those who can relate will understand.
8. I love foooood. Sometimes I reevaluate my life and wonder why I am not joining the food industry. A dream job of mine would to be a food critic. As a very adventurous eater, I am willing to try almost anything once. Along with traveling, I hope to one day go on a food excursion and try new dishes from all around the world — Food Network hire me!
|Random foodporn from the camera roll|
9. If you catch me listening to music, it is usually rap, hip hop, r&b, or old school. My favorites are A$AP Rocky, Kanye, and Trey Songz. However, I have been listening to a lot of Future and Bryson Tiller as of lately. Leave me song recommendations!
love am addicted to coffee. I can usually take it any way because it honestly depends on my mood. Majority of the time though, I prefer to drink it black.
Now, that you know me a little bit more, I hope we can connect on a more personal level! In return, leave me one random fact about you in the comments! As always, thanks for reading! ♡